Before we talk about this prevention we discuss about breast cancer before.
Breast Cancer Symptoms or Signs of Breast Cancer
inflammatory breast cancer
metastatic breast cancer
Breast Cancer Treatment
Women have a very high risk of breast cancer. Preventive surgery with prophylactic mastectomy or remove the breast. Prophylactic Oophorectomy or surgery to remove the Ovaries may be options to lower their risk. But there is condition must be see before it.
- Have a mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene (or certain other genes that increase breast cancer risk) that is found by genetic testing
- Have a strong family history of breast cancer (such as breast cancer in several close relatives, or breast cancer in at least one relative at a young age)
- Have a history of lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)
- Had radiation therapy to the chest before age 30
- Have (or have had) cancer in one breast (especially if you also have a strong family history)
A lot of surgery have risks and side effects. Some of which could affect your quality of life. With all of that, preventive surgery is not usually a good option for women who are at average risk of breast cancer. In another word it only slightly increased risk.
A prophylactic mastectomy is surgery to remove one or both breasts to lower the chances of getting breast cancer. While a prophylactic mastectomy can lower this risk by 90% or more, it doesn’t guarantee that you will not get breast cancer. This is because it’s not possible to remove all breast cells, even with a mastectomy. The breast cells that are left behind might still go on to become cancer.