Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Caused by bacteria. The infection starts a few days to several weeks after sexual intercourse with an infected person is.
- In men, the disease causes a discharge of male genitalia. Urination can be a pain. These symptoms can feel heavy or not felt at all.
- The symptoms of gonorrhea in women is usually very mild or no taste at all, but if left untreated the disease can be severe and lead to infertility.
- The disease can be cured with antibiotics if treated early.
- Caused by a virus, is treatable but not curable.
- Symptoms appear between 3 to 10 days after having sex with this disease.
- The initial symptoms appear as blisters which then opens into a small hole and watery.
- Within 5 to 10 days the symptoms disappear.
- The virus resides in the body and can be raised again something at, and sometimes frequently.
- Women often do not realize that he was suffering from herpes because of blisters occur in the vagina.
- Caused by the fungus.
- Causing red irritation under the skin of a man who is not circumcised.
- In women going out of thick white fluid that causes itching.
- Can be treated with anti-fungal cream.
- Caused by bacteria. The lesions appeared between 3 weeks to 3 months after having sex with this disease.
- The wound looks like a hole in the skin with a higher edge. In general, do not feel sick.
- The wound will disappear after a few weeks, but the virus will persist in the body and illness can appear in the form of blisters all over the body blisters-blisters will disappear as well, and the virus will attack other body parts.
- Syphilis can be cured at any stage by penicillin.
- In women lesions can be hidden in the vagina.
- Infection of the vagina that usually causes a vaginal discharge that smells and cause discomfort.
- Caused by various types of bacteria (bacteria gonorrhea, chlamydia) or fungi.
- It can also be caused by various bacteria harmless indeed settling in the vagina.
- Can be investigated by examining the vaginal fluid under a microscope
- In general can be cured with the right medication in accordance with the cause.
Ulcer / warts in the genital
- Caused by a virus (Human Papilloma Virus or HPV)
- Appears in the form of one or more sores or lumps between a month to a year after having sex with the disease.
- In general, can not be seen in women because it is located inside the vagina, or on men because it is too small. Can be tested with a layer of vinegar.
- Can have serious repercussions on women because it can cause cervical cancer.
- Genital ulcers can be cured.
- Very small (less than or equal to 1/8 inch), brownish-gray colored, settled on pubic hair.
- Can be cured with a liquid medicine that is rubbed on pubic hair
TICKS UNDER SKIN
- Similar to genital lice, but its smaller size and settled under the skin.
- Causing minor injuries and itching all over the body.
- Treated with a liquid medicine that is rubbed into the whole body.
- Clothing, bedding and towels must be washed after treatment, because lice can live on fabrics stretcher.
AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) / HIV DISEASE
- Diseases due to the intimate relationship of the most serious, causing no operation of the immune system.
- There are no real symptoms without blood research.
- Can cause death after ten years after infection with the HIV virus, but treatment has been found
- Spread through intimate contact (kissing, intercourse), the relationship with the patient mucus and sharing needles simultaneously.