Sports have, diet has been already done, but the stubborn fat on the body does not go away. If you experience these conditions, when you crave an ideal body, then try the steps consider liposuction or liposuction.
Liposuction is usually done to improve the body contour in the stomach area, buttocks, hips, thighs, or face. In addition to parts of it, you can also do it on the breast, legs, ankles, or back. This procedure only removes fat and not cellulite or stretch marks.
Body fat will be removed by vacuuming. The surgeon will make a small incision is used to insert a small tube and connected to a vacuum thin liposuction.
Before the incision, the surgeon will anesthetize you. You’ll fall asleep if given general anesthesia or be given local anesthesia is given only in the area of â€‹â€‹liposuction to be numb. Anesthesia adjusted to how much fat is wanted removed and the type of liposuction that you live.
There are several types of liposuction that you can choose include:
This is a type of liposuction is the most commonly used. The surgeon will inject sterile fluid containing brine, pain relievers, and medicine to make the blood vessels constrict in the area. The surgeon then slashed the part and suck fat.
2. Laser liposuction.
This procedure uses the help of a low power energy waves to destroy fat. Afterwards the fat that has been destroyed it will be issued through the cannula tube.
Advantages of Laser Lipolysis
- Side effects are very small – Laser light stimulates collagen tissue so that the skin becomes taut and not to wrinkle.
- It only takes a few hours, depending on the amount of fat the body part to be demolished.
- Can be done at any time – because the patient can immediately indulge after this therapy.
- Patients did not experience any serious injuries like other fat busting therapy for fiber optic laser measuring only 0.3 mm
The use of this laser only requires a small incision, melt fat and sucked out. Using lasers is not as dangerous as when using traditional methods of liposuction surgery and cause scars are smaller. This laser technique also minimizes the possibility of bleeding because the laser automatically cauterize the wound of the blood vessels when the procedure takes place and only cause minimal pain. This means that the patient’s recovery time will be much faster. This is the best effect of all.
Using the laser method will tighten the skin when the procedure performed, so it is not necessary to have a tummy tuck for skin tightening process thereafter. No need to wear corsets, elastic bandages, and do not need relocation navel.
You probably will not need a class of drugs as narcotic pain relievers. Drugs like Tylenol can control your pain well, but be sure to immediately request the painkillers stronger again if you think it will need it at any time. Tolerance to the pain that each person different from one another and you do not have to suffer from it.
3. Ultrasound liposuction.
The surgeon uses ultrasound waves to liquefy fat so it is easy to remove. This technique is effective to remove fat in the upper abdomen, side and around the hips.
Besides aiming for beauty, liposuction can also be used to treat conditions such as benign fatty tumor (lipoma), excessive sweating in the armpit area, disorders of fat metabolism, and breast enlargement in men.
You Interested In Doing Liposuction?
If you are interested in doing this procedure, you’ll want to know what criteria should be owned by someone who wants to undergo liposuction. Here are people who can get the most from liposuction:
Has a weight average or have a little above average.
Overall good health condition.
Having stubborn fat through diet and exercise.
Having accumulation of fat in certain areas, but has a stable weight.
Elastic skin conditions.
Do not have cellulite. Cellulite can disrupt the integrity of the skin in the area that sucked.
If you belong to the group at the top, you can step up to the surgeon to perform the consultation sessions. At the consultation session, you can ask anything related to liposuction, such as costs, benefits, and risks. Also convey the purpose of your liposuction, medical history, and a list of medications that are being consumed.
The negative side of Liposuction
- During liposuction is known to have a good reputation related to security, if done by a surgeon with surgical equipment and quality facilities. Even so, there are still side effects and risks that could befall you. Side effects that may occur include:Pain, swelling, bruising, numbness. To overcome these conditions, the surgeon will prescribe painkillers and antibiotics to reduce the risk of infection.
- Swelling occurs about a month. After a month, the area of liposuction will look smaller, but the shape is not perfect. Dream body shape will be visible after a few months.
- Bumpy or uneven skin. The skin usually be interested in or tightened after a few months. But there is also somewhat loose skin conditions.
- Common side effects that could occur, such as discoloration of the skin, nerves and skin damage.
Meanwhile, a dangerous risk that may befall you can be:
- Clumps of fat.
- Lost a lot of blood and fluids.
- Blood clotting.
- Fluid buildup in the lungs.
- A toxic reaction.
You will be more likely to be exposed to the risks described above if previously you are obese or have heart problems.
The results of liposuction could be considered permanent, but liposuction can not prevent the body back lists. You have to keep your new body with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
Liposuction can indeed create a leaner body, but these methods are not necessarily used as a tool for weight loss. If you are overweight or obese, you should trim weight with a healthy diet and exercise.